Shanghai BEG Bearing Manufacturing Co., Ltd
Can I help you?
We will serve you
Release time: 2022/04/29
1. Precautions for installation debugging of spindle bearing
(1) Device debugging of a single bearing
When assembling, the eccentricity of the spindle positioning inner hole and the spindle diameter and the eccentricity of the bearing inner ring and the raceway are close to each other, and the direction is opposite, so that the eccentricity after assembly can be reduced.
(2) Device debugging of two bearings
When the spindle bearing device with two supports is installed, the eccentricity of the front and rear supporting bearings should be in the same direction, and the size of the eccentricity should be appropriately selected. The precision of the front bearing should be one grade higher than that of the rear bearing to minimize the eccentricity of the front positioning surface of the spindle component after assembly. When the maintenance machine disassembly the spindle bearing, because the original consumer manufacturer has adjusted the eccentric position of the bearing, it is necessary to mark the circumferential direction before disassembly to ensure that the original relative position of the bearing and the spindle remains unchanged after reassembly to reduce the impact on the spindle components.
During the assembly of interference fit bearings, hot loading or cold loading process should be adopted to stop the device, and brute force should not be used to knock, so as not to damage the bearings in the installation process and affect the machine performance.
2. Precautions for device debugging of ball screw nut pair
Ball screw nut pair is used to accept axial load only. Radial force and bending moment will cause additional surface contact stress and other adverse load of ball screw pair, which may form eternal damage of screw. Therefore, when the ball screw nut is installed to the machine tool, attention should be paid to:
(1) The ball nut should move within the effective stroke, and the limit must be configured at both ends of the stroke to prevent the nut from breaking away from the screw shaft, and the ball is scattered.
(2) because of the high transmission efficiency of ball screw nut pair, can not self-lock, in the vertical direction of transmission, such as parts weight is not balanced, it is necessary to avoid transmission suspension or motor power loss, due to the weight of parts caused by the inverse transmission, avoid the inverse transmission method available: worm gear and worm drive, electric brake, etc..
(3) the axis of the lead screw must be parallel to the axis of the supporting guide rail, and the center of the bearing seat at both ends of the machine tool and the center of the nut seat must be a line at three points.
(4) When the ball screw nut is installed to the machine tool, do not remove the nut from the screw shaft. If it is necessary to unload, the auxiliary sleeve should be used, otherwise the ball may fall apart during loading and unloading.
(5) the nut into the nut seat device hole, to prevent impact and eccentricity.
(6) In order to avoid chip entry and wear of ball screw nut pair, protective installation can be added, such as wrinkling maintenance cover, spiral steel belt maintenance sleeve, etc., to maintain the screw shaft completely. In addition, dust can be increased at both ends of the screw nut.
3. Matters needing attention in debugging of linear rolling guide device
(1) Handle the device gently to prevent bumping from affecting the linear accuracy of the guide rail.
(2) It is not allowed to remove the slider from the guide rail or push it back beyond the travel. If the device is difficult, the need to remove the slide block, the use of guide rails.
(3) When the linear rolling guide is used in pairs, it is divided into primary and secondary guide pairs. First, the leading rail pair is installed, the reference side of the guide rail and the reference side of the step of the device are closely attached, and the bolts of the device are tightened. Then, the leading rail pair is used as the benchmark to align the deputy guide pair of the device. It refers to the parallelism and flatness of the two guide rails. Finally, tighten the fastening bolts of the slider in turn.